Lesson: Attitude, gratitude, and courage
(scroll down for video)
Discussion prompts/Journal Exercise:
- Write about a time that demonstrates the attitude you tend to default to when things start getting tough, and evaluate how it plays a role in the level or control you feel you have over a situation.
- How would things be different in that situation if you accepted, or even expected, that things would be difficult?
- In what ways are you courageous?
- In what ways could you be more courageous?
- Make a detailed list of all the things you are grateful for in your life.